100% Pure Organic Tamanu Oil, Certified Organic
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed organic kernels
- Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed oil is the fixed oil expressed from the seeds of Calophyllum inophyllum.
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Comes in a stylish glass bottle with a pump to ensure optimum hygiene.
- Suitable for Vegans, Cruelty-free and Certified Organic by the Organic Farmers & Growers Registration Number: UKP0821.
The oil consists of up to 17% of each of the saturated fatty acids, palmitic acid and stearic acid and up to 50% oleic acid (omega 9 fatty acid) and up to 50% linoleic acid (omega 6 essential fatty acid).
Tamanu Oil is typically used for its natural emolliency, as well as to its ability to reinforce the skin's natural barrier, helping to protect it against the abuse of the elements.
Suitable for Vegans, Cruelty-free and Certified Organic by The Organic Farmers & Growers.
Tamanu Oil solidifies at colder temperatures. To bring it back to its liquid form just place the bottle in a cup with some warm water for few minutes.
GK Tip: Tamanu Oil blends beautifully with Jojoba Oil for a natural oil/serum Ideal for those with oily / blemish-prone skin.