Night Moisture Recovery Facial Cream
- Treat yourself to this powerful and luxurious moisture replenishing night cream, and put back into the look of your skin, what your busy day takes out!
- Naturally advanced formula helps to diminish the visible signs of ageing and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 50ml contact-free airless bottle for increased hygiene.
- Our formula is free from: Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax, Alcohol Denat., Sulphates, Parabens, DEA, Silicones, Artificial Fragrance and Colouring.
- 76% Organic, Made in Britain, Cruelty-free, Suitable for Vegans, Green Thinking, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Indications: Dry/mature skin types
Coenzyme Q10:Antioxidant and skin conditioning.
Vegan Hyaluronic Acid:Moisture-loving active softens and smoothes the skin.
Shea Butter (Organic):Obtained from the fruit of the Shea Tree. Contains the following fatty acids: oleic acid (40-60%), stearic acid (20-50%), linoleic acid (3-11%), palmitic acid (2-9%), linolenic acid (<1%) and arachidic acid (<1%). It has wonderful moisturising properties.
Organic Aloe Vera Juice:Expressed from the leaves of the aloe. Moisturising.
Vitamin E:Antioxidant and skin conditioning.
Organic Chamomile & Lavender Oil:Beautiful aromatherapy blend - helps people to relax, sleep and de-stress.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Aqua (Purified Water), Prunus armeniaca kernel oil (Apricot Oil)*, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Glycerin*, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil (Macadamia Oil)*, Glyceryl stearate, Carthamus tinctorius seed oil (Thistle Oil)*, Cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea Butter)*, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Benzyl alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl benzoate, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Lavandula angustifolia oil (Lavender Oil)*, Salicylic acid, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (Aloe vera)*, Anthemis nobilis flower oil (Roman Chamomile Oil)* , Sorbic acid, d-Limonene**, Geraniol**, Linalol**.
* 76% Organic.
** Constituents of Essential Oils Listed.
DIRECTIONS: Before bedtime, massage an even layer into face and neck after cleansing.
"GK Tip: If you have very dry skin you may want to use this cream with the help of a facial oil. Apply your moisturiser first then pat the oil on top to lock in moisture and to maximise the absorption of both products. It works wonderfully with our Q10 + E Oil Complex Night Elixir."